Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-25-2014, 09:01 AM   #21

Also, i noticed an AC adapter plugged in an electrical outlet with the other end not plugged into anything. Any ideas as to what it is for? Can be seen in the above picture as well..

Thanks
Ray
raycyn778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 09:22 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtharris View Post
raycyn778, look at sheet 9 page 10. Also the first page show which sheets go with which model.
http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/...ire_184625.pdf
Grant thanks for the link to the schematics. Of course the 37F has the most diagrams and complexity.... just going to take a while to interpret! I am starting to get the bigger picture of how it all works so thanks for your help, both in the past and going forward
Ray
raycyn778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 01:13 PM   #23
Winnebago Owner

Ray - Any remote which works with equipment in the main cabinet should work both through the unit you just uncovered, and through the IR receiver built into the framework of the cabinet.
mgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #24
Winnebago Master

raycyn778, the cat6 cables with three colored bands are spares. Brown marked cables go to the main TV, Green marked cables go the bedroom TV and the Yellow marked cables go to the exterior TV. Only the single band and double band are used.
grtharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 05:50 PM   #25
Winnebago Camper

Send a message via ICQ to Fred and Bonnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by raycyn778 View Post
I am now wondering if it was overlooked during the build process as I have had a considerable number of problems with my rig. I just got it back after 9 weeks and a list of 25 problems including the wrong rear AC unit being installed. (It did not have heat strips and was an A/C only unit that the factory can not explain how it was installed.) They did not recognize the serial number on the original unit as it did not match the number on the original build sheet. Go figure! Ray
Ray, I don't believe you selling dealer has done you any favors. The wrong A/C unit indicates the dealer "Canablized" the original unit for fix another on his lot. I wonder if part of the AV system has met the same fate?

Fred
Fred and Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote