Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-12-2005, 12:22 PM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd offer my 2cents. My wife and I started looking at Class A motorhomes within a year of purchasing our Minnie Winnie in 1999. We would go to shows and dealerships looking for just the right floorplan. It seemed that no matter what else we looked at in terms of brand, model or floorplan, we always came back to the 35u.

One thing that was very important to me was the 60"x80" queen bed. and the larger more comfortable dinette. My feet always use to hang off of the shorter Winnie bed. While I have had lots of little issues with my coach which I purchased new in May of 2004, the dealer has been great about making everything right. The only negative I can think of is the limited towing capacity of the W22 chassis. You might want to consider a W24 if you've got a heavy toad. All in all I am thrilled with the coach and am looking forward tomany years of travel in it. Good luck with your decision

biv
bivt is offline   Reply With Quote