Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-24-2007, 06:11 PM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Anyone running all four adjustable koni shocks? If so where did you set them at prior to installation?
Big Muskie John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 03:00 AM   #22

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Muskie John:
Anyone running all four adjustable koni shocks? If so where did you set them at prior to installation? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its my understanding that the adjustable Konis are all being replaced with the FSD's.
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:00 AM   #23
Winnebago Camper

really? When I called Justin at KoniRV he said they did not make them for my chassis (E450 V10) and said he did not know when or if they were going to make the FSD for my rig.
Big Muskie John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:08 AM   #24

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big Muskie John:
really? When I called Justin at KoniRV he said they did not make them for my chassis (E450 V10) and said he did not know when or if they were going to make the FSD for my rig. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are correct. They do have the adjustables for some chassis, and no FSD's for the same chassis. And no Konis at all for some chassis...
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote