Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2021, 05:18 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Installed Today 4-16-21 New Tru-Center

Little background, I was given a BRAND NEW still in the box Tru-Center by Blue Ox. (Yes I know Blue Ox no longer makes them). The person who GAVE it me had the old one that was subject to re-call. He got the BRAND NEW and never installed it. I was lucky enough to have him give it to me.

I now have a question I installed it today and developed a slight pull to the left. Mind you I did notice that steering is a little bit stiffer (which I expected and I am fine with and can live it). Does anyone have a suggestion? BTW the install was great and we have exactly 35 inches bolt to bolt.

One of the pluses is help (heaven forbid) should I have a blow out on a front tire. So haveing said that can you explain how to use it going down life's highway.
My coach is a 2001 Winnebago Adventure 33V on a w-20 chassis.

Thank You so much LeeB

Tags
install, led