Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS CLASSIFIEDS > Parking, Parts & Accessories For Sale & Wanted
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-03-2018, 04:53 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Wanted: Older Winnebago View / Navion Exterior and Interior Parts

Sooner or later I'd love to come across an early model (06-07, but possibly later) View or Navion to score some interior and exterior parts off of -- do these ever pop up? Any suggestions on where to look or who to talk to? I've come up empty so far but maybe I'm not looking in the right places.

Looking for the following for my 2007 View 23H:

-most of the rear exterior trim pieces in gray, and one front trim piece
-exterior storage tray latch
-bathroom pocket door
-over cab bunk ladder

There are a handful of other odds and ends I'm sure I could benefit from as well if I can find them used and priced well. These are wants and not needs so I'm not looking to buy new or pay a lot for which is why I'm hoping to just be patient and find something used.

Any leads or ideas appreciated, thanks!
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts, winnebago