Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-31-2020, 02:33 PM   #1
Let's kill some bugs!

MCD Blinds for sale. 60" and 44"

Removed from a 2018 Vista 32YE, my stock MCD pull-down blinds are for sale. They are like new, but a year old. I replaced our blinds with others that the DW wanted. I have good boxing to ship where needed, but you pay for shipping.

I have two 60" blinds, $50/ea and I have one of the 44" (kitchen sink window) for $25. Comes with the clips for mounting.
John Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 10:03 PM   #2
Itasca owner

I'm interested for my Suncruiser, I have exactly 60" inside my two valences but the existing old pleated shades are 59". Would yours fit this space, and what is the color? The usual tan/brown? Are they the two roller day/night type? One last question, what is the depth of your valences, mine only has about 2-1/4", I hope the MCD would fit in that space. Thanks, I'm north near SF
Old 02-05-2020, 01:09 AM   #3
Let's kill some bugs!

The color is the standard light tan, single night block out shade. I don't think the dual day/night type would fit in a 2.25" valance depth. That's what I replaced my stock shades with, day/night type, which takes a little more space. My valances are about 3.5" in depth and height, but the shades I'm selling I think would fit 2.25". I will do another measurement tomorrow and confirm the width of 60" so you can determine if they'll fit inside you valance. The clips to mount the shades might be difficult to install in a 2.25" valance, and it might be difficult to push the shade base into the clips, given the limited space. You'll have to be the judge. I'll post some photos of the mounting clips and shades tomorrow.
John Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:23 AM   #4
Itasca owner

John, thanks for your efforts but I think I'll pass. No one is happy with the factory pleated day/night shades but I think I'll put in a set of mini blinds instead, on just the two main windows. They're narrow enough and won't rattle with the fabric there. We never use just the day part pulled down, its always full open or closed and blinds should work fine.
Old 02-06-2020, 11:18 AM   #5
Let's kill some bugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybb View Post
John, thanks for your efforts but I think I'll pass. No one is happy with the factory pleated day/night shades
No problem. These shades are not pleated, they are night only roll down shades. They are simple and functional, but have no daytime filter blind. The two larger blinds are just under 60" long. Below are some photos for others that might be interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blind end view.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	172848   Click image for larger version

Name:	blind clip length.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	172849  

Click image for larger version

Name:	blind length.jpg