Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2022, 05:30 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Unhappy For Sale: 2016 Aspect 27K

Unexpected medical issues cause me to sell. Snap Pads too! 39,000 miles. Asking $79,100. Too many spammers on the phone, so use email and I will respond.
Chuck Griffiths
[email protected]
Chucklesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 08:06 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I Tried to edit this post but this site not helpful. Aspect is loaded and completely furnished with everything.
Old 03-16-2022, 05:07 PM   #3
Vietnam Veteran 1967-1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucklesg View Post
I Tried to edit this post but this site not helpful. Aspect is loaded and completely furnished with everything.
Where are you located ? What length is your Aspect ?
Joshua 24:15
GBFANKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 05:51 PM   #4
Just Ama

Smile

Quote:
Unexpected medical issues cause me to sell. Snap Pads too! 39,000 miles. Asking $79,100. Too many spammers on the phone, so use email and I will respond.
Chuck Griffiths
[email protected]
Hi Chuck,
If you can give a few more stats on your Aspect, I can let people in the FB Aspect/Cambria group know you are wanting to sell it. They would want to know Year and Model (27K or 30J etc) and then if you can give a reply with what's in it... Sat, TV's etc.. it would be helpful. People in our group usually have friends who want to buy either an Aspect or Cambria or they themselves joined in order to buy one from someone in the group. These don't last long because they are such good units. Have you listed it on RV Trader? And last but not least...In which State are you located? People in our group have flown half way across the Country to buy one of these wonderful RV's. Good Luck, and I hope you can reply to this and let others know about your Unit since you said you were having problems 'editing' your post.
AzLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 07:03 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Aspect for sale

Thanks for the inquires. It's 27K, 29.6 long, in AZ...but I have taken a deposit. I really wanted to use this very nice almost perfect MH but age issues finally got to me, and it is just too much for one person.
Old 03-16-2022, 10:59 PM   #6
Just Ama

Quote:
Thanks for the inquires. It's 27K, 29.6 long, in AZ...but I have taken a deposit. I really wanted to use this very nice almost perfect MH but age issues finally got to me, and it is just too much for one person.
I know what you're saying. Papa thinks he's getting too old to handle it too. We have a 2017 Aspect 30J. We came out of a DP that we loved and didn't feel like we 'stepped down' in anything but size. It was so much easier for him to handle once he passed 75 yrs. old. Not sure how much longer he's going to be willing to travel. Already he won't go more than a day's drive from home. We used to be gone 2-3 weeks a year. It's sad, but it happens to everyone. Glad you have a 'buyer', but sad that you are giving up the lifestyle. Best wishes to you.
AzLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2022, 08:46 AM   #7
Winnebago Camper

I searched all over for this Aspect, and thought it would be perfect. But trying to do it all by oneself turned out to be unhealthy and no fun, except at a campsite. Thanks for your thoughts. Aspects hold their value and there is not another Class C as nice or as well built. Today's RVs are junk.

Tags
sale