Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Vintage Rigs - Retro is cool!
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-26-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

Brochures for early model Winnebagos

Got an older Winnebago and want to get the a brochure for that model? Winnebago has scanned copies on their website for all models back to 1969. Click here and select the year and model.

Resources
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I emailed Bryan at Winnebago yesterday, he responded immediately and sent the entire Chevrolet manual for me to download. I was totally blown away at his courtesey and assistance. As you know, we are new to all this and it was great comfort to have this manual.
Cheers,
Folis
Folis Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

I was very pleased with the original '86 Chieftain brochure. Now I wonder if it is possible to get the wiring and plumbing diagrams?

Thanks again to everyone for making this such an informative list. When we bought our motorhome we thought we were orphans, now I feel comfortable as I am not alone....

Regards,

Folis
Folis Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:00 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

we purchase a 1988 Winnebago Super Chief with a 454 Chevey, and wondering , not knowing is this on a Chevey Chassie or a John Deere Chassie ? I was at the at the winnebago web site but couldn't the info, any help would be greatful; thanks
swamphog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:16 AM   #5
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamphog View Post
we purchase a 1988 Winnebago Super Chief with a 454 Chevey, and wondering , not knowing is this on a Chevey Chassie or a John Deere Chassie ? I was at the at the winnebago web site but couldn't the info, any help would be greatful; thanks

According to the brochure, if it has the 454 engine, it would be a Chevrolet chassis. The John Deere chassis came with a Ford engine.

I am constantly amazed at the level of technical and other info. Winnebago provides even for coaches that are 20 years old.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:55 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Thanks, I knew Ford had chassis out there but never thought they would use a John Deere chassis, and I was sure if Chevy made a rv chassis, Thanks
Old 01-09-2010, 07:02 AM   #7
Winnebago Camper

I hate to bother you all again, but the 1988 Super Chief we bought had no TV'S , I did install a small TV, with a cable that is the roof antenna, I also found the cable for the back room too, so i have both TV'S working on the same channel or the front TV working with a A/B switch just for the VHS/DVD player, now I have an extra cable and can't seem to find what it is for, also under the TV cabinet is a Antenna Booster button next to that is a male outlet for another cable to be installed, I am trying to find out where the extra tv cable in the cabinet goes to as well as the male plug is for.thanks
Old 01-09-2010, 07:55 AM   #8
Winnebago Owner

Send a message via Yahoo to Rick Long
More than likely it's the lead in for shore TV hook up.. the switch boxes don't have enough input hook ups.
Rick Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:15 AM   #9
Winnebago Camper

ok, I will try that one for shore power, thanks
Old 11-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #10
Winnebago Watcher

I'm brand new here. Where did you get the Chieftain manual? Did you find the wiring and plumbing diagrams? I am picking up a 1991 Chieftain 28 this week with leveling jacks, electric steps and power mirrors but none seem to work. None of the manuals survived as far as I can tell and I'll be in the dark trying to troubleshoot the problems I know about. Any source of the missing manuals and/or diagrams would be helpful
powdercraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
Winnebago Camper

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
Got an older Winnebago and want to get the a brochure for that model? Winnebago has scanned copies on their website for all models back to 1969. Click here and select the year and model.

Previous Model Year Product Information

amlranger, Thank you so much for your kindness for this. This will help me out a lot, and other people as well. Generosity is hard to come by these days.

Winnabango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #12
Winnebago Watcher

I have a 1988 chieftain and am also wondering if winnebago has diagrams for the plumbing
vcousinodoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:17 PM   #13
Winnebago Watcher

Bought a 2002 Itasca Sunrise 32V, this site really helped me with the brochure from Winnebago. We used the specs from this to help us price the coach during our "discussions" with the dealer.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #14
Winnebago Camper

Classic Winnebagos & Vintage RVs!
DonDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:50 AM   #15
Winnebago Watcher

Recently purchased a 2004 Brave 32V that came with no manuals. I was able to download a manual for the coach but looking for manuals on appliances. Any suggestions?
Kevin Heaney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:28 PM   #16

Link is dead

FYI, I just checked this link and got a 404 error, page not found.
mdeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 06:56 PM   #17
Winnebago Owner

Fixed

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote