Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

A Newbie Question 1994 Winniebago Adventurer fuse box

Hello Everyone,

I had just gotten a 1994 Winniebago Adventurer and had made a stupid mistake of putting on the battery cables at the wrong terminals.

I cannot find the fuse box for the engine, the fuse box for the cabin itself is easy to find and is right under the fridge. I greatly appreciate any help. I have been calling the dealerships and even they don't know. Thank you in advance for any help on this matter.
Suntzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 05:13 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Check out page 10-6 of the operator manual:

https://winnebagoind.com/resources/m...Adventurer.pdf

It describes it as being located "under the hinged instrument panel pod".

You'll probably find additional fuses located under the hood where there may be some sort of master protection. If you have more difficulties, your best bet is to contact a shop that services your chassis (Chevy?). Originally your coach would have had a chassis manual.

There is a wealth of information (parts manuals, wiring diagrams, plumbing diagrams, etc.) on your coach available online at:

https://winnebagoind.com/product-res...ct-information

(Detailed list is in the lower right hand corner of the above page under "Manuals and Diagrams".)

Also, if you create a signature that includes the specifics of your coach (see mine below) we'll have more information so we can make specific recommendations. You do this under the "User CP" tab in the bar at the top of the forum page.
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse, newbie, vent, adventurer