Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-06-2022, 03:18 PM   #1
New to this....

Visionworks Camera on pre wired Voyager

Has anyone installed a Visionworks Camera on a TT pre-wired for a Voyager Camera?

I have to get the Voyager mount still, they did not send it with the camera... Waiting on that...
Other than, that... I have a four pin plug staring me in the face when I remove the cap from the back of the TT.

I'm thinking, I will have to cut the wires as I have not seen any adapter for this. Any idea what wires I will be using for certain? I am pretty sure the red is power, IIRC the black is Ground. the rest will just be taped up and lost to the wonders of the wall.

I did buy a wire off of Amazon which was sold for Back Up Cameras. It appears to have a diode or resistor (its covered with heat tubing) in the middle..

Not sure what that's about... Maybe reducing power? Reason I bought it was because it had the butt splicers already attached.
2012 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Z71 4X4 w/ 4:10 Gear Ratio 2.5" Receiver. Z82 Package.
2022 Winnebago 2301BHS, w/ Victron Solar System
Sentry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera, voyage