Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-28-2021, 07:28 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Trailer Life magazine

Any subscribers here? I was a fan of the magazine and enjoyed the reviews of trailers and new products. Now it seems Camping World has gone all in on ownership of the magazine and converted it a different mag called RV Magazine. While it's an enjoyable read, and kept some of the themes it's now going for a broader segment of the RV base which is what I find disappointing. I'm not interested in the latest models in Motorhomes, I'm interested in Travel Trailers. Seems like a mistake on someones part doing this.
Old 01-28-2021, 10:21 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

I posted on another site about the lack of quality in the new magazine and yes folks are not happy it seems. Total lack of interest for most folks as like you I dont think many are interested in the NEW RV's (includes trailers), or the fancy 'resorts' or the fancy meals and wines. The just obliterated the common folks it seems, and they are the people they supposedly wanted to attract!

I also got the 'renewal' offer just dont think this is something I will do, The magazine does nothing for me and I just scan them now due to lack of interest, and the ADVERTISING type of reviews of places to visit.
hank857 is offline   Reply With Quote