Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2020, 01:01 PM   #1
RDP
Utah 2306BHS

Sliding Cargo Tray

If you have installed a sliding cargo tray in the front storage area of your Micro Minnie, please advise brand and photos if possible and model Micro Minnie. Installation tips. Do you have a Murphy Bed?

Did you install 1 large cargo tray or 2 small small ones?

Do the large trays slide in both directions? Thanks! RDP
RDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:53 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

I was planning on heading over to my 2106DS today to see how this bin fits. It was holding Xmas decorations, but I emptied it out. It has wheels on one side, so should pull out well. I'll try to report back later today, assuming I actually make it out.

Opps, this site doesn't allow uploading photos. It's this brand, but ours probably didn't cost us anywhere near what this one does.

https://www.amazon.com/Sterilite-149...s%2C260&sr=8-8
Goodspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 03:24 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

I put that bin in today. It probably works better without the lid than with, because that way you can fill it up to the top of the bottom of the Murphy bed. I took a picture, forgetting that this site doesn't allow uploading of pictures.
Goodspike is offline   Reply With Quote