Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-01-2021, 01:58 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Plumbing and electrical diagrams for Micro Minnie 2108FBS

Hi all - regarding plumbing and wiring diagrams for MMs has anyone located them for recent 2020-2021 models or are they just not published by Winnebago? we found several older docs on the support pages but none for MMs. :(
danzeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 02:44 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

We may not be speaking the same. What I call the actual wiring schematics are no longer posted online from about 2010 forward for wiring. They only give what they call installation drawings which are not as useful to chasing each wire.

But for plumbing drawings, they have moved way upscale on those as we get drawings that are far better than anything I've seen other places.
Look at the info under parts catalog for some really great stuff?
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 03:00 PM   #3
Site Team

Winnebago only provides online parts lists, wiring and plumbing diagrams for motorhomes, not towables. So, sorry, you're out of luck there.

Also, it helps to detail your actual RV in your request. A Micro Minnie 2108FBS is a towable and when you refer to a "MM" others can be confused as to the RV you're speaking of.

Because of this confusion, Richard's response above unfortunately isn't accurate for your RV because he clearly thinks you are asking about a motorhome.

PS. I moved your thread the Travel Trailer section and added the RV info to your subject title.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:03 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

If you contact the Winnebago Towables group (via phone), you can provide your VIN and they will send any drawing that you request. I have the drawings for the water system, the drain system, the general layout, the 12V system, and the 120V system on my trailer. The drawings/renderings aren't as high-quality as I've seen for the motorized units, but they're helpful. I also asked for the framing schematics for the back wall of the unit and the interior wall at the end of the bunks. I've been thrilled with their service... drawings come via email in minutes.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:24 PM   #5
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzeck View Post
Hi all - regarding plumbing and wiring diagrams for MMs has anyone located them for recent 2020-2021 models or are they just not published by Winnebago? we found several older docs on the support pages but none for MMs. :(

I have had luck requesting them by e-mail. For examples of what I have received check my galleries. The email I sent my request to is [email protected]. If you have time, calling them might get you closer to what you really want.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:39 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtrack15 View Post
If you contact the Winnebago Towables group (via phone), you can provide your VIN and they will send any drawing that you request. I have the drawings for the water system, the drain system, the general layout, the 12V system, and the 120V system on my trailer. The drawings/renderings aren't as high-quality as I've seen for the motorized units, but they're helpful. I also asked for the framing schematics for the back wall of the unit and the interior wall at the end of the bunks. I've been thrilled with their service... drawings come via email in minutes.
exactly what I needed! we want to locate and learn about all the essential internals and the framing schematic would help also. much obliged
Old 03-01-2021, 04:41 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Navy View Post
I have had luck requesting them by e-mail. For examples of what I have received check my galleries. The email I sent my request to is [email protected]. If you have time, calling them might get you closer to what you really want.
these look very useful thanks! - exactly what we were hoping was available.
Old 03-09-2021, 03:48 AM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Good Day Creative,
I appreciate your comment. Are true wiring schematics available for newer models (2020 Navion) by any means?
RickoJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 06:16 AM   #9
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickoJ View Post
Good Day Creative,
I appreciate your comment. Are true wiring schematics available for newer models (2020 Navion) by any means?
Wiring “schematics” no. Wiring installation diagrams. Not the actual traceable wiring.

See for yourself what’s available:

https://www.winnebago.com/Files/File...ram/Wiring.htm
Old 04-08-2021, 09:03 AM   #10
Winnebago Camper

Hi Folks - The good folks at Winnebago sent me a bunch of drawings for the 2021 2108 FBS - I put them in a public folder in my user space.

https://www.winnieowners.com/forums/...albums369.html

FYI,
Dan

Tags
electrical, plumbing