Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-11-2021, 10:53 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Not getting water to my kitchen sink

I have a 2018 micro Minnie Winnie 21 ft

I am not getting water to my kitchen sink . However I am getting water to all other areas of my camper. This Occurs On both city water and pulling from my onboard water. I’ve checked the position of all valve both under the sink and the hot water heater . When I’m on the onboard water and I turn on the faucet the water pump doesn’t kick on. However it does for all other water outlets
Rummie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 11:58 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Single or dual handle faucet can change the answer. If a single handle, I ight guess that the cartridge has failed and is not opening. But if a dual handle, since it would take two failures to stop water flow, I might first look for totally stopped up strainer/aerator at the faucet end.
Depending on age and type faucet, there are times when the rubber washer screw on the faucet comes loose and it can go to the faucet "arm" to radically cut flow but I don't think of that as being a full shut down situation.
The pump turns on when it senses pressure dropping in the system, so if there is not air or water coming out, it doesn't turn on due to no pressure drop.

So for doing the easier things first, I might check the aerator first to see if removing it gets flow going and then check the faucet body for problems.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2021, 12:09 PM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Your kitchen sink might also have a filter that your other faucets don't share. A clogged filter could also be causing your problem.
Mtn Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote