Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-17-2022, 12:20 PM   #21
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMotto View Post
New FLX owner here as well. Picked up the 2100BH about a week ago. So far I'm loving the ability to use everything off battery. Only issue I found was a loose cold water line leading to the toilet. Glad I did my own walk through and test run on everything before this weekends trip. Setting up the inverter and battery seems a bit of a pain. All the settings in the apps are the default from factory ones. Had to select the LiFepo4 for the inverter. Also I've been messing about with the combination of buttons and switches and it seems the main breaker, and batter must be on to charge. Inverter can be off I think. I'll check it tomorrow morning to see if it's taking the charge. Any input is appreciated as like most of you said the dealer and service dept are clueless. Towing with an E2 weight distribution hitch on my 2019 tacoma. So far I'm impressed how well it pulls.
I have a '21 1800BH. It's been mostly really good, but this year when dewinterizing, I found several issues with the plumbing. The screw fittings to both indoor and outdoor showers and water pump were only finger tight and had slow leaks. There was also a bad crimp on the cold water supply to the water heater. This is all to say, keep an eye on your plumbing. These leaks didn't show up until the second season. Otherwise enjoy! Can't wait until my next trip of the season next weekend.
rstraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 09:12 AM   #22
Winnebago Owner

Rv winterizing antifreeze looses its effectiveness and will not protect the plumbing if it is mixed with water. That’s why it’s pretty important to blow out every fixture, one at a time, with high pressure air before sucking in the antifreeze.