Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2022, 05:49 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Minnie 2529RG Underside Pictures Above The Coroplast?

Planning ahead...

Has anyone dropped the coroplast on their 2529RG for access to the underbelly? If yes, any pics you can share? Specifically, I am interested in knowing if there is enough room to convert to electric waste valves? Another option will be to abandon the cable driven valves when they fail (when, not if) in the open position and add direct access valves closer to the dump hose connection. This would move them below the coroplast, which I know gives up some cold weather capability - which I don't need. If I ever go this route, I'm interested in knowing how well the drainpipe is reinforced since it would be heavier (always full) if I move the valves... I tried looking at this with my endoscope, but I can't get the perspective I need. Before I drop the coroplast - or whatever it is - I thought I'd check the universe first.

At a minimum I thought I'd make sure the valve cables are routed and secured to facilitate longer life. Based on everything I can find on this topic, they are not....

Thanks in advance!
IOS 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2022, 07:51 PM   #2
New to this....

Cut an opening, drop down door to look on there. Then just tape it back up.
I did min so that if the tape gave it would not allow air flow in.
Just push up befor cutting to make sure nothing is there
2012 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Z71 4X4 w/ 4:10 Gear Ratio 2.5" Receiver. Z82 Package.
2022 Winnebago 2301BHS, w/ Victron Solar System
Sentry is offline   Reply With Quote