Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2021, 08:37 PM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mando View Post
I appreciate getting your point of view. It is totally valuable. My camper is parked behind the house out of sight and I generally camp in state parks in the Midwest where I get to know camping neighbors so I am maybe a little biased/overly confident. It is a good reminder that it does carry tech that could be a target…particularly for those that may have a different situation. All good.
Hello Mando,

I also like to bring up...that the trailers...bikes, cars, boats, camera equipment, tools...computer gear, phones, tablets, the all of it...are usually stolen, when those aforementioned are very expensive to buy...a lot of folks want, but can't afford, or to replace broken tech they have,...but can't afford the MSRP...and so...they WILL (some...with no morals) purchase from chop shops, and ask no questions.

This is on the shopping list, that theives source and target...what they can boost, and sell...and people will pay for it behind the mall....or a friend of a friend transfer...

Think of the Truma stuff....how many, might (behind a closed store, in a parking lot at night...hand over cash, and put that tech into their back of the truck, or mini van...for installation on THEIR T.T. or R.V.--->the answer....quite a few, more than you think. Investigations, past and on-going show there is a 'healthy market for stolen and highly discounted 'tech'... So, that keeps my paycheck secure, and food on the family table...and I advise my friends and family of what I feel should be their level of due diligence, in keeping what they own...and enjoy. If you pick this FleX up...certainly enjoy every moment of your ownership! Cheers, and happy holidays to you and yours! BTW, having your T.T. at home...when not in use on the road, is simply the best, best outcome, to keep what is yours....yours.... and--->every part of it, yours, still!.... Cheers!

Sun Guy...
Sun_Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 09:37 AM   #22
Winnebago Camper

murphy bed mattress

I'm a potential buyer of the 2108DS which has the Murphy bed. I've read on other threads that the 2 piece OEM mattress leaves a lot to be desired.

I'd like to know what others have replaced theirs with (size and brand), and were there any problems with raising the platform for storage??

Also, what size/brand of sheets did you buy??
jimpav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 05:35 PM   #23
Winnebago Camper

Thank You All

Just wanted to thank everyone for helping me get my flx set up right! Have taken a couple small trips and tomorrow going to cross state lines and spend a few nights off grid...!
2023 Micro Minnie FLX
2019 Toyota Tacoma
Frank Booth is offline   Reply With Quote