Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-25-2021, 09:05 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Micro Minnie 2022 2100BH

Just purchased a 2100BH. Need a cover for the air conditioner and not sure which one to buy. The manuals that came with the camper lack information about the AC. Any recommendations from 2100BH owners? Thanks!!!
grogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 10:54 AM   #2
Site Team

Cover for the A/C? Are you talking about the plastic cover that comes on the A/C from the factory?

And if that's what you mean, you just need the model info. If there is not a booklet in the bag of items in your TT that lists the model then usually there will be a sticker on the A/C unit on your roof. And if that's the case then since you don't have a cover it will be easy to find the sticker.

And FYI, other than the hard plastic cover that came with your A/C unit on your RV there is no other cover you need.
Old 12-25-2021, 01:24 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Thanks Creativepart for your response. I was out at the camper this pm and noticed the plastic cover that you mentioned. Your right; there is no need for another cover. Have a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-27-2021, 05:01 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/88...-Towables.html

This link should get you to the manual. In reviewing mine, 2021 2100bh, I found that it is a bit general, but still very useful for learning how to operate your trailer. I downloaded and keep it in my phone. I also printed it and keep a hard copy in my trailer.

Enjoy! We love ours. No problems except the wireless charger and usb ports do not work. Gotta figure that out or take it in for warranty fix.
FlyingV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 05:33 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/88...-Towables.html

This link should get you to the manual. In reviewing mine, 2021 2100bh, I found that it is a bit general, but still very useful for learning how to operate your trailer. I downloaded and keep it in my phone. I also printed it and keep a hard copy in my trailer.

Enjoy! We love ours. No problems except the wireless charger and usb ports do not work. Gotta figure that out or take it in for warranty fix.
Thanks FlyingV for the link. The manual that came in the red bag must be the same one as it is very general too. Being stuck in the cold and snow here in Nebraska we will not use it until probably April 22.We had no intention of buying here in the winter but the day we went just look we found one we liked and the deal was so good we could not pass it up. We are very anxious for spring to comel. We found a storage site; that was difficult as most of the sites were filled. But we found a nice one close to home. Good luck with your charger and usb ports. Have a great New Year too.