Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2021, 04:18 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Fuse box cover

I have a 2020, 2106DS TT which I have taken out 2 times since purchased last fall.
On my second trip with some dumping HWY surface, the box cover that contains all the fuses and all started to come apart from the cabinet area. I think its a bad design as the screws come from the cabinet wood side and not vice versus just under the refrigerator. No easy way to get to it as I can tell. Anyway we are taking it to the dealer for repairs ( hopefully warranty) but wondering if any one else has experience this issue.
It will need to be affixed properly before the next trip for sure?!
Your replies are most welcome.
TraAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 04:47 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Welcome to the site!

The only comment I can make is that travel trailers withstand what is the equivalent of a 6.0 earthquake every time you take it out (I've been thru two in my lifetime).

If you're somewhat handy, I recommend figuring out a way to fix it yourself. With a little thought, you'd be able to repair it quicker than it would take to drive down to the dealer. You'd also get a level of self-satisfaction.

If still perplexed, post some pictures and the brain trust here will have some great input.

Good luck!
Old 05-05-2021, 09:08 AM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks RocknRoll

I have thought about a way to fix it which wouldn't take much and perhaps a more secured way, Before I go to that option, I am going to let the dealer see if they can do it properly under warranty. Its good to have your input however.
TraAL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse