Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-05-2020, 07:21 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

FREE! Near new Dometic Toilet from 2108DS

We have decided to replace the original toilet in our MicroMinnie 2108DS (purchased just this September). The unit functions just fine, and has been used on our single trip to pick up the RV. We're going with a porcelain unit, mainly for the additional height and the wooden seat rather than the original plastic one.

I hate to throw this like new original toilet in the trash, but see no value in storing it for ??

I still have the shipping package the new unit came in, and would love to turn over our original unit (we assume to be a Dometic) to a worthy owner at no charge except for shipping (I would guess around $65 due to package size).

It would make a great spare for anyone planning on continuing to use their original).

You can email me: info AT austinclassiclimo.com or call/text:
Phil Auldridge (Austin)
five one two five one seven 0055

I won't keep this
Pauldridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toilet