Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-10-2022, 12:28 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

2021 Minnie 2529RG dump valve modifications

After two of the LaSalle-Bristol cable pull valves decided to not work (both gray), I decided it was time to correct the issue.
We took our Minnie into our favorite RV Service Center, Happy Camper in Picayune, Mississippi and I explained what I wanted. A few days later, I received a call just a few days later that our camper was ready. During the modification to the dump vale arrangement, it was found that the LaSalle-Bristol valve from the kitchen gray water tank was cracked due to over tightening. That valve was removed and a union was installed. They also installed a short angled section in that kitchen gray water assemble to make it a bit easier for me to pull the valve.
The Black / Gray "Y" was moved forward away from the wheels. Rather than have them open the underbelly to remove the black & shower/bathroom LaSalle-Bristol valves, I just leave them open, especially since the gray valve was stuck open anyway..
The RV service center replaced all valves with 3 inch Valterra.
Happy Camper exceeded my expectations and now I don't have to worry when I pull the handle to dump...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Black & Gray tank valves.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	452.4 KB
ID:	184778   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kitchen gray water valve.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	396.7 KB
ID:	184779  

travelkids is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags