Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-16-2020, 03:00 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2020 Minnie Drop bad Outlet?

Second voyage for our 2020 Minnie Drop 210RBS. When we unplugged it from our house the stereo and bathroom reciprocal was working. Now after setting up at our campsite neither of them are working. I’ve reset gfci twice with no luck. I’ve searched in and out for another gfci reset switch. I cannot find one.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks
ChetRip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:22 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

We are provided far less info n trailers than motorhomes and nothing about the wiring, so we may need to do more guessing and "generic" troubleshooting, so some questions first.
Sorry, just the name of the game, always short on info !
Are you currently plugged into power?
I see the RV has a converter for using 110 AC to make 12VDC for charging a battery but no inverter to go the other way, so I assume you are not trying to use battery power for this?
I would have to look for a power center or set of breakers in a panel where you likely have a main breaker for all the power coming in and then a series of smaller amperage fuses or breakers to feed both the ac and DC sections of the RV.
To divide and conquer the question, do you have other things like a microwave which do still work, to prove the power is actually getting into the trailer?
If some AC things are working but other like outlets not working, I would look for a breaker or as you've done look for GFCI tripped.
The problem with trailers is that we don't get drawings to show what and where you might have things like that.
If those don't help, there has been a somewhat recent post on a small breaker which we were surprised to find was buried in a metal electrical box located somewhere on the lower side of the RV, like along the frame?
Possible you have the same?
I will do a bit of search to see if it might be the same trailer. Good luck with the search and perhaps others with the same trailer can give better ideas.
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:42 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
We are provided far less info n trailers than motorhomes and nothing about the wiring, so we may need to do more guessing and "generic" troubleshooting, so some questions first.
Sorry, just the name of the game, always short on info !
Are you currently plugged into power?
I see the RV has a converter for using 110 AC to make 12VDC for charging a battery but no inverter to go the other way, so I assume you are not trying to use battery power for this?
I would have to look for a power center or set of breakers in a panel where you likely have a main breaker for all the power coming in and then a series of smaller amperage fuses or breakers to feed both the ac and DC sections of the RV.
To divide and conquer the question, do you have other things like a microwave which do still work, to prove the power is actually getting into the trailer?
If some AC things are working but other like outlets not working, I would look for a breaker or as you've done look for GFCI tripped.
The problem with trailers is that we don't get drawings to show what and where you might have things like that.
If those don't help, there has been a somewhat recent post on a small breaker which we were surprised to find was buried in a metal electrical box located somewhere on the lower side of the RV, like along the frame?
Possible you have the same?
I will do a bit of search to see if it might be the same trailer. Good luck with the search and perhaps others with the same trailer can give better ideas.
Yes I’m plugged in and all other outlets and appliances work. I’ve also reset all the breaker too with no resolve. I’ve searched underneath and around the frame. But another look might help.
ChetRip is offline   Reply With Quote