Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-30-2022, 10:38 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

B & B Full way termination Valve

New to my Minnie Winnie! Can anyone tell me how to use the B&B black water valve to clean out the black water tank. Mine seems to not go all the way into the tank. Is there a shut off somewhere I need to open? How does it work. Thanks in advance to the NEWBIE!
Lloyd Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2022, 01:36 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi and welcome,
Well, the "B & B Full way termination Valve" is just a fancy name for your Black Tank dump. You'll find that nobody uses that terminology.

I have to assume that you mean you do not know how to dump the black tank on your Class C motorhome. Is that correct?

I'm also guessing that you found that odd wording on the sticker next to the Black Tank Flush inlet. Correct? If so, all that means is, "Don't hook up a hose to this black tank flush if your black tank dump valve is closed. Otherwise, you can get distracted and the black tank will fill up with water and overflow all over the place and you will HATE IT when that happens."

Did no one show you have to dump the tanks - both black and grey - when you took possession of your motorhome?

Here's a video that shows how to dump and rinse on someone's Fleetwood Class A motorhome. Now, yours will not look like this and probably not have everything located the same way, but look past that and get an understanding of the process;

Old 08-30-2022, 01:50 PM   #3
Site Team

Also Lloyd... please respond and tell us exact what year, model and floor plan you have.

We find many new RVers don't understand Winnebago's unique and somewhat confusing naming schemes for their RVs.

You said you have a Minnie Winnie. That is the name for Winnebago's main Class C motorhome product line. But, we have had members with a Micro Minnie travel trailer call their RV a "minnie winnie" because that name sounds appropriate for their little Winnebago travel trailer.

So, please tell us the true name of your RV as listed on the yellow sticker on the inside or outside of your RV. And, it would help us help you if we knew the model year, too.

Thanks