Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-10-2023, 11:03 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Winnebago Spirit 25B trunk (compartment) dimensions?

Hello,

Just today stumbled into Minie Winnie/Spirit 25B with no slide outs on an E450 chassis and a huge trunk with two access doors.

Closest one to us is 1,200 miles.

Would someone be so kind as to provide dimensions of that amazing storage space, we think our E-Bikes wouldn’t mind hanging out in there when we aren’t actively riding them. The fold down to 15.7” wide × 33.7” long × 26.6” high.

Thanks beforehand!
IrisnGerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 06:27 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Nobody, not even the measurements of the access doors …
Old 04-15-2023, 08:05 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

I took a look at some of the different years and only found the door sizes, but it would have been a total guess as to what year and did not get the storage area sizes. Can you tell us what year as not all RV are the same from year to year?
They move things like tanks and change size and shape on different parts that makes the storage change to fit those in.

Maybe this would be the more direct way to do the shopping as you can then look at lots of different features besides just the door size? You also get a floorplan to remember all those small points we forget so soon!
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

It takes a bit of play to get into the controls if you are looking at newer than 2010 as it is interactive to let you get a far better view.
Some hints for use?

Click this snip to get better view!

Click image for larger version

Name:	parts copy.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	185669

Some help but not finding what you really wanted.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 11:49 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
I took a look at some of the different years and only found the door sizes, but it would have been a total guess as to what year and did not get the storage area sizes. Can you tell us what year as not all RV are the same from year to year?
They move things like tanks and change size and shape on different parts that makes the storage change to fit those in.

Maybe this would be the more direct way to do the shopping as you can then look at lots of different features besides just the door size? You also get a floorplan to remember all those small points we forget so soon!
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm

It takes a bit of play to get into the controls if you are looking at newer than 2010 as it is interactive to let you get a far better view.
Some hints for use?

Click this snip to get better view!

Attachment 185669

Some help but not finding what you really wanted.
Okay, just for fun let’s call it a 2023 Winnebago, Minnie Winnie/Spirit 25B and looking for the dimensions of the access doors for the under bed storage area.
Old 04-15-2023, 05:10 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Finding the door and part number but not sizes! No help found!
Old 04-15-2023, 11:29 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Finding the door and part number but not sizes! No help found!
I made my first woodworking piece when I was 5, by 7 I was rebuilding bicycles.

Never in my entire life (now 66) did I imagine a tape measure would be so elusive to operate.

It’s similar to the CCC I’m trying to find out about another RV, even the dealership at the factory has no idea.

Mysterious times …
Old 04-16-2023, 08:32 AM   #7
RVCalypso

I have owned my 25B for 3 1/2 years. Like a lot of folks on here, my rig is in storage and I cannot put a tape measurer to the doors. I can say a folded e-bike will not maneuver in the basement. The basement floor is broken into two sections with a divider, neither section can accommodate an e-bike. The only exception might be the little e-bikes that Costco sells with the small 12' wheels. Rad Power Bikes and Lectric Bikes will not fit.
gurroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 09:15 AM   #8
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisnGerald View Post
I made my first woodworking piece when I was 5, by 7 I was rebuilding bicycles.

Never in my entire life (now 66) did I imagine a tape measure would be so elusive to operate.

It’s similar to the CCC I’m trying to find out about another RV, even the dealership at the factory has no idea.

Mysterious times …
Yes, very much a mystery!
Twenty years ago we would never have thought to shop from home as we would have just headed off to the dealer as the only way to find the info!
But then it is true that the internet has brought a whole new way of dealing with life.
I read an article this morning about a parady site which was something like Hireahitman. com and they asked for info like what the highest level of training had been? With a note that certificates from Trump U, Home Depot U and Mcdonalds U were acceptable!

They have got some good response from both buyers who wanted to hire a hit and the A1C Airman who wanted to get a job as he had an AR-15.
YUP! He went so far as to send in pics of him in uniform with his weapon, gave full details of his "qualifications" and how to contact him!

Buyers were offering like $5000 for hit on their Ex!

The FBI did of course go to speak to them but it kind of gives you the idea of the type folks we have around us??

It is actually a legal problem if you want to hire or be a hitman for hire! Going online seems to have become too handy for that level of thinker!

Their room and board will likely be taken care of for a bit!
Old 04-16-2023, 01:26 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurroz View Post
I have owned my 25B for 3 1/2 years. Like a lot of folks on here, my rig is in storage and I cannot put a tape measurer to the doors. I can say a folded e-bike will not maneuver in the basement. The basement floor is broken into two sections with a divider, neither section can accommodate an e-bike. The only exception might be the little e-bikes that Costco sells with the small 12' wheels. Rad Power Bikes and Lectric Bikes will not fit.
Rad folds to 41″ x 22″ x 28″
Lectric folds to 40''x22''x32''
Tern Vektron S10 (our bikes) fold to 15.7 x 33.7 × 26.6

Never say never …
Old 04-21-2023, 04:53 PM   #10
RVCalypso

25B Compartment Measurements

I picked up our 25B from storage today. Leaving Monday for 5 months. The basement door on the passenger side is 50" wide and 20" tall. The well compartment is 45" long and 20' wide. We have a spare tire in our basement, with the tire mounted inside it is 17" wide at the tire. The rear door is 26.5" wide and 18" tall. The well is 24" long R to L and 21.5" front to back. Hope that helps.
gurroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 08:59 PM   #11
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurroz View Post
I picked up our 25B from storage today. Leaving Monday for 5 months. The basement door on the passenger side is 50" wide and 20" tall. The well compartment is 45" long and 20' wide. We have a spare tire in our basement, with the tire mounted inside it is 17" wide at the tire. The rear door is 26.5" wide and 18" tall. The well is 24" long R to L and 21.5" front to back. Hope that helps.
Awesome! Thanks forever!

We may have to go look at one in person to ensure it could be our next RV.

Tags
winnebago