Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2014, 10:58 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Winnebago 30J

Just purchased a 2014 Aspect- previously drove 2005 Aspect 26A. Any advise or suggestions? How different to drive? Anything would be helpful- thanks.
Woodview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 12:26 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

We have a '13 Aspect 30C, upgraded from a 27' Lexington. Are you having issues? Both my husband and I drive, and have found that it isn't any different from our 27'. We tow a CRV and have a Demco system for hitch. We love ours and have put many many miles on it since we purchased it. We've had a few issues, but nothing our warranty didn't cover...including our HDH leveling system.
It's perfect fit for us and how we like to travel. That being said...our two labs would much prefer a Winnebago Tour....they have to wait for us to hit the Powerball!
Enjoy...and safe travels. If you have questions, please ask.
Andi
Kdsgone2dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:37 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

We just picked it up today! What happened with jacks? I'm sure my 3 Labs would like something bigger but this is it!! We do dog agility trials and this floor plan is great. Had a 2005 26A Aspect for the past two years.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:15 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

We have had issues with the levelers failing to level properly. It's been fixed twice and back in again yesterday. Have had enough RV's to know it will get fixed...eventually 3 labs?? Lots of hair! Ours found their spot in the RV and are great travelers...anyplace colder than Florida is their favorite.
We rarely see Aspects on our trips....until our recent trip to Tallahassee...there were 3 in our campground. One was a new 2014 from Texas and it was beautiful.
No doubt you will enjoy your new cabin on wheels (or should I say doghouse on wheels?) If you have questions down the road...just ask, but being a previous Aspect owner...we probably will be asking you questions.
Have fun and safe travels.
Andi
Old 09-09-2014, 06:00 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

We have taken 2 trips in new RV- love it! Just got back from an agility trial in NC and it drove well & no issues other than cosmetic so far- dogs did well!
Old 09-10-2014, 02:42 AM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Woodview...great news! Hope the pups did well at the trials. Ours our old enough that their idea of agility is climbing on the couch for a nap!
Andi
Old 09-10-2014, 06:15 AM   #7
Winnebago Camper

I see where some Michelin tires have been recalled. Anyone have any info as my new Aspect has Michelin ?

Tags
winnebago