Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-22-2018, 04:47 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

View 24J - How to open the power/water access ports

Hi everyone!

I have a new View 24J and my question is probably a bit silly, but this coach (as others do) have access ports to the power & water cables to you can shut the doors but have the cable go thru the ports.

I cannot figure out how to go about opening and closing these ports. I am sure I am overlooking them, but I cannot figure it out. Do they open up, down, sideways? There are 2 very small red caped nuts, but no mater what I do everything seems stuck.

Help!

-steve
stevepsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:18 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

If like our '14, the red tab locks ears rotate to unlock. Not intuitive! The cover drops down and makes an opening. Cables down through the opening. Carefully close the hatch.

The water hose has a sliding cover. Hose comes up from bottom and attaches to spigots.
Old Crows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:12 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Great! I'll give it a try in the morning. It is obvious that it is unclear, and the operators manual does not show any detail on this.

Thanks again!

Tags
power, water