Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-13-2022, 10:30 AM   #21
Winnebago Camper

I just ordered the Camel color. Said they would ship tomorrow. looking forward to putting them in. Thanks for the pics and advice!
BBQman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 03:44 PM   #22
Winnebago Watcher

do you mind sharing which battery packs you use? Interested in doing this. thx
Old 05-29-2022, 09:38 AM   #23
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbsclan View Post
do you mind sharing which battery packs you use? Interested in doing this. thx
They're pretty universal but this is what I have:

https://www.amazon.com/Limoss-Batter...08FCN2JCC?th=1

It will charge using the existing power adapter that comes with your recliner. You don't need a separate charger. Note that the little plastic safety locks that come on your recliner and power adapter may or may not fit to lock the battery connectors (not a big deal).

If you want to power two chairs off one battery, you'll need a Y splitter adapter:

https://www.amazon.com/CUGLB-Splitte...%2C121&sr=8-35

I also use a battery at home. With daily use, the battery will power one recliner for about a week.

On our MH, I leave the power adapter plugged into the 120V electrical outlet. The battery is connected to the power adapter. The battery is then connected to the two recliners via the Y splitter. That way everytime I plug into shore power or run the generator, the battery is charged.
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote