Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2020, 03:51 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Stabilizing a Minnie when camping

I have a 31' 2003 Minnie Class C. This weekend we camped for the first time in it and noticed that as people walked around the cabin everyone can feel the motion in the RV. Are there stabilizing jacks that I can use to help reduce the motion? It feels like we are in a boat at times.

When I called locally, they basically don't even want to look at it since it is over 10 years old....
Mashmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:32 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Lots of options and this is one that I like to deal with:
https://www.etrailer.com/s.aspx?qry=...abilizer+jacks
The harder part is deciding how big to go on adding them. When we downsized to a new smaller motorhome, we had gotten so spoiled with hydraulic leveling jacks that we bit the bullet and added them on a class C but then found we hated the that RV and traded to a small class A but having jacks was a priority for us. Almost as many choices as there are people to buy them?
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping