Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2021, 06:10 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Sony dash gadget

Just bought a 2021 MW 22’ with the Sony “no information” on the dash. I can’t get it to work other than radio. All the icons aren’t available. The dealer folks don’t know how! Are these a factory install, and is there a tech wizard there I or the dealer can call? They skipped that part during the walk through. My fault.
Resbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 05:49 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Good luck with the factory support. I called (800.537.1885) today to ask about my malfunctioning Xite infotainment system. After listening to the menu and selecting customer services the representative sent me to "technicial assistance" but actually I was sent back to the original queue. This happened twice and never did make contact with a tech. I called a local dealer next; still waiting for a response.

Bob
Skylake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 03:22 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

I feel like an idiot on this Sony gadget. All this time screwing around with it not responding, I discovered that in having that Bluetooth microphone clipped on to the top of the screen, the clip mimicked having your finger constantly on the screen, hence, locked up! Do not clip that microphone onto the screen! Sheesh!
Old 05-16-2021, 04:14 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resbiker View Post
I feel like an idiot on this Sony gadget. All this time screwing around with it not responding, I discovered that in having that Bluetooth microphone clipped on to the top of the screen, the clip mimicked having your finger constantly on the screen, hence, locked up! Do not clip that microphone onto the screen! Sheesh!
Congratulations on being a very advanced person!
Not so much for doing it but for stepping forward to admit that are did when so many are of the sort who would lie, cheat and steal, before admitting they made a mistake!

I am of the opinion, that it is a true sign of greatness to admit and learn from mistakes.

Besides, the only folks making mistakes are the ones who are actually DOING something!!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 10:17 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Thanks, Richard....you’re too kind!

Tags
dash