Really interested in a Winnie Ekko
Hope all is well today?
Ever since I first heard about the Ekko I have consumed as much content as I could about it.
We are the proud owners of an Itasca Latitude class A gas pusher which we love and adore but it's nearly time to get what I have wanted since I was old enough to drive, that is a sub 25ft class c/b on a AWD/4x4.
We looked at sprinters in the past but the exposed plumbing and getting a sprinter serviced was an issue. A short Dyanmax iIsata 5 would be a great option also (but 50k more, and.muxh longer)..
In no order this is what I love about it.
1. Twin beds.
2. Dual awnings.
3. 4 season capable for both camping and driving.
4. Drivers safety aids (my A does not even have air bags).
5. Length, width and height.
6. Solar, batteries and insulation.
7. Transit chassis I grew up in Europe so have driven them.
8. I do prefer the 24c with a dry bath and slide, I have been told it will be available again. I know this will be heavier.
We spend 60 plus nights in our A ranging from 3 nights to 10 nights, but its always one spot or we move once..
The icing on cake is that I can build a small barn for it due to its height and length, for my A it goes to. Indoor winter storage.
It will be 2-3 years before I can afford one though, which means I may be able get a gentlly used one.
We tow a 4 door JKU Jeep Wrangler modded for medium. Off road duty (not a rock crawler). It weighs in at 4750lbs with our kayaks. With with Ekko we would only tow if we needed the Jeep or going off roading.
Anyone seen one in the flesh?
Have a great day,