Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-28-2019, 11:31 AM   #1
Aspect 30J

Problems in getting fresh water into facuets inside

I have a 2015 Winnebago Aspect 30J.

I have hooked up to fresh water supply from campground and all connections are OK & not leaking. When I turn campground water supply on, water begins to flow from the 2 drain lines underneath the coach. To access the low point water valve, you have to reach underneath the bed & see the opening to the water pump and valves. I have all of these valves turned in the off position. However, still flows out and there is no water going to inside faucet. This is the 1st time after winterizing the unit. I can not locate any other valves.

What am I doing wrong and what have I not done to get water into the faucets inside ?

Thank you for any assistance,
MovingMann

It ain't a Toyota or a Chevrolet...but we're going places and finding new roads !
MovingMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 11:40 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Is there an external water management bay on the outside of the coach somewhere, where you would attach the shore water hose? MIne is shared with my shore power cable storage at the driver's side rear of the coach. In my Sunstar and in my Navion, there are 2 smaller handles which are the controls for the line drains. If I put them in the drain position and open up the water pressure, I'll see what you're seeing too.

They're oval shaped controls, metallic color. Try turning one or both of them to see if the drains stop draining.
Winterbagoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 01:11 PM   #3
Aspect 30J

Problem solved...wrong position for siphon valve for winterazation & I had a valve in the wrong position after winterzation.
MovingMann is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ems, fresh water, problems, water