Ask lots of questions. There are no wrong questions but some answers are suspect.
- Always fill the tank with diesel. Try to avoid 20% biodiesel.
- Use Mercedes certified oil (Mobile One 0-30W full synthetic, MB spec 229.52)
- Inflate your tires per the door sticker
- Have the rig serviced at least once/year whether or not you have reached 20,000 miles
- Check your battery water levels at least once a month. Add distilled water if needed.
Some modifications you might want to make sooner rather than later:
- Replace factory valve stems with Borg Dually valve stems. This means you can actually check the tires on the rear duals.
- Add a Trik-L-Charge to make sure your chassis battery stays charged. Your chassis battery will completely discharge in somewhere between 1 and 4 weeks. With solar, this works especially well.
Additional resources can be found in the View/Navion groups on Yahoo Groups and on Facebook.
Drive you new motorhome a bunch - you will learn how to handle and drive it with more time behind the wheel. Enjoy!
Roger & Mary
2017 Winnebago Navion 24V
2014 Tiffin Phaeton 36GH (Sold)