Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-08-2022, 03:07 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Need to replace radio

I am having difficulty finding anyone able to replace the Jensen radio in my 2014 Aspect. The side and backup cameras input into the radio and that seems to be the issue. Any ideas? I live in SE PA.
Biolady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2022, 08:06 PM   #2
Site Team

Hi and welcome. We really need to know exactly what radio you have to make any suggestions about replacement. See Winnebago doesn’t use just one brand or model in their RVs so we can’t guess the size or functions of the existing radio you have.

If you could tell us the brand, the model number and especially post a photo it would help us help you.

Short of that, it’s best to take your RV to a professional Car Audio installer. They know the most about replacing radios in vehicles.
Old 11-09-2022, 08:48 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Unable? Unwilling? Sometimes it is hard to find which is the true story!
Seems there are a good number of folks who see an RV an assume they know nothing.

But then there may be lots of things I don't know about why they might not be able.
So do they give any reasons for not being able?

It looks like a pretty standard 2 din opening but are the camera inputs confusing the issue?
For info, there are single din and double din and that is just the standard for "single high or double high" . Not a high tech thing, just part of the standard language in auto radios! Possibly need to look to larger shops with a wider experience range?

Shopping to find the right radio may need a closer look to match what you want and what you have.

SE Pa is a wide area but this pops up as a place that seems they would understand?? Their display LOOKS like they would like to sell you something!

Good luck on that idea, though!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	radio.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	184600  
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 09:26 AM   #4
Site Team

One other idea - once you locate the brand and model radio you can call Crutchfield at 1-844-259-0865 and tell them what you have... and what it's installed in and they can probably supply you with suggested replacement models.
Old 11-11-2022, 07:45 AM   #5
Winnebago Owner

Have you tried Fretz RV in Souderton? They are a huge RV dealer that has Winnebago in their lineup. We’ve had good luck dealing with them.
Raxel7851 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 09:09 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

If you can't find a new head unit with 3 camera inputs there is a solution so you can use any head unit you want with just a single camera input. This particular one is for Voyager cameras but may work with others.
Old 11-13-2022, 04:23 PM   #7
Winnebago Owner

does your radio take 3 video inputs or one with the RV switching the input based on the turn signal and backup? This makes a big difference.
Noah4448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 04:30 PM   #8
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah4448 View Post
does your radio take 3 video inputs or one with the RV switching the input based on the turn signal and backup? This makes a big difference.
Even though we have not heard back from the OP they said they had a Jensen in a 2014, I have the Jensen in my 2011 and I can say that mine does indeed have 3 camera inputs which is why I recommended the solution in the video.

Tags
ace, radio, replace