Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-19-2018, 03:22 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Minnie Winnie 26A questions

DH and I are looking at eventually getting another RV. We'd like to stick with what we know: a Class C, not too long, but with a walk-around bed and more counter space in the kitchen.

The Minnie Winnie 26A looks good on paper: walk-around bed and a little more kitchen counter space. Throw in the swivel driver and passenger's seat and you have a nice "living room" there. And the whole thing with that back bed slide in is only 27'1".

There are a couple things that bother me: I've looked at a video and some pictures on this rig and the roof looks flat NOT crowned. I've always heard you do not want a flat roof.

The other thing is that back slide for the bed. It just seems to be levitating sort of to me. I can find nothing on if there are jacks on the rear of the MH to support all that weight hanging up there.

Am I making too much of this or does anyone have one of these who knows for sure how stable that rear slide is.

Thanks in advance!
lfcjasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:43 PM   #2
Minnie Winnie 26A

The 26A has a fiberglass roof. Way better than most. The rear slide works great, very stable and does not move. Overall I think its a great coach.
GaryKowal1 is offline   Reply With Quote