Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2020, 03:24 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Light Covers?

Hey guys, I am looking for the plastic covers that go over the lights on the interior of the vehicle. Yes, the simple frosted plastic covers I see a bunch of things listed in the parts catalog but am not sure what is what since there are no pictures to make sure I am ordering the correct thing. I think they were made by Thin Light?
Its a 2003 Minnie class C
ShreddinPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 04:45 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Some info with some pictures at this link:
http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/...l_callouts.pdf
But that doesn't get real clear for me either so I go a different route. How are you for local Rv parts shops? I find it not worth the chase to try to get the exact replacement from Winnebago, so go to a shops that looks like they have lots of old stock, etc. and ask the guy if he knows what to put on the light! Some of the old boys really know their stuff. If not good there, I look at replacement fixtures as almost as cheap as the lens in some cases and I'm willing to pay a little more to just get it done! .
You may be able to spot your item from the list, though so give that a try?
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 01:10 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morich View Post
Some info with some pictures at this link:
http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/...l_callouts.pdf
But that doesn't get real clear for me either so I go a different route. How are you for local Rv parts shops? I find it not worth the chase to try to get the exact replacement from Winnebago, so go to a shops that looks like they have lots of old stock, etc. and ask the guy if he knows what to put on the light! Some of the old boys really know their stuff. If not good there, I look at replacement fixtures as almost as cheap as the lens in some cases and I'm willing to pay a little more to just get it done! .
You may be able to spot your item from the list, though so give that a try?

Thats a great link, thanks!!
There is only one shop anywhere near me, I live on the west side of Los Angeles, and they dont have anything, i checked :/
ShreddinPB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light