Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-04-2017, 09:47 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Levelers Beware

After an bad experience with Guaranty RV in Junction City Oregon I did not have Jacks installed there. It is obvious that they were not up to the task and could not even order the correct parts. I now know how lucky I was not to have them do the work so I left after a 2 day wait after driving 500 miles to get them installed on my Winnebago 2017 View.
Good News is a new Winnebago Service Center in Junction City and is getting great reviews. If you do go to Guaranty RV for jacks make sure they take vin# for your rig and get copies of all paper work and make sure they can reach you when they screw up with some dumb excuse to cover their mistakes
and treat you like some kinda idiot. I finally got Levelers installed at Rocklin California CW and this is a great store and did a great job and actually are the Number one seller of these jacks (HWH) in the Country. It only took a few minutes to know that this was going to be a good job and it was.
1953Tbm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
levelers