Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-09-2017, 08:06 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Info and opinions on 1996 Minnie Winnie 21RB

Hello Forum,

I am looking since a while into buying a used RV, either Class B or small Class C. The one I'm right now interested in is a 1996 Minnie Winnie 21RB on a Ford E350 chassis with 100k miles and an asking price of $9,500. I have not seen it in person so far (it's located 2 1/2 hours away from me); the pictures look pretty good and clean (and I know that pictures can be deceiving). The seller seems to be a private person who buys and sells occasionally RV's (which makes me always cautious).

I would be grateful about all kind of feedback about such a vehicle and buying (or possibly better not buying) it. I never had an RV before.

Is this a well-known model? Is it at all recommendable to buy such an old Minnie Winnie? Are there specific weak points to look for? Is it possible to make predictions what kind of mileage I would have to expect? How long does such an engine typically last before it needs serious work? Anyu comments on the asking price? And so on, and so forth ...

Thank you very much for your help!

Nick
resucami is offline   Reply With Quote