Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2023, 03:39 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

HWH Leveler issue 2021 Minnie Winnie 26T

We have a 2021 Minnie Winnie 26T with a factory installed HWH 725 leveling system. We have a new problem. The driver front leveler is not extending using the “auto level” button on the control pad. It will extend with the manual button. It will also retract with the “auto store” button. Does anyone have any ideas that will help us figure this out?
Thank you very much!
Alarsen3747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 04:33 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Each system works a bit different and I often have to go to the book in the big bag of books to follow each builders advise for the model of jack installed.

Just as a poor man's excuse for explanation this is what I feel may be going on.
First check that the fluid level is correct as an easy thought. Look carefully for the correct hole to chek the fluid as some have a plug on the side that is easy to spot but we need to find a plug on TOP! Opening the side one can get fluid running down the arm!
But if not fluid , there are times when the brain extends the jacks to the ground as a first move but if one is a bit stiff for some reason, it thinks it is down when it is still way high. That's where doing it manual can override the Brain which is not getting the right idea!
But there are also solenoid valves which open and close to let the high pressure fluid move to the right jack at the correct time and they can get funky and not open/ close
when they should.
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 11:08 AM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you for your reply. The fluid level is correct. We wonder about the jack switch we have read about. If this were the problem, would this account for the reason this jack doesn’t move on “auto level” but will move when I use the individual “extend” button? Currently we are in the SW for the winter, in a house and our MW is in a storage lot. We will drive back to our other home in Wisconsin the end of April. We will level without using the “auto level” while we make that drive. We plan to call HWH tomorrow and make a service appointment, unless we can figure out something in the meantime.
Alarsen3747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2023, 11:26 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Sorry, I'm not familiar with the switch question but it seems like just a switch that starts a process for the internal "brain" and once that startys, it would seem the switch is out of the question?
Kind of like turning on lots of mechanical stuff? we turn it on and once it starts moving the switch is kind of left out.
But that is just ideas and no expert advise here!

There are times when we really have to admit we have to have the really good help!
Sorry!
Morich is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
hwh