Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

How many more Itasca Impulse Silver owners out there?

We absolutely love ours.
IMPULSE DRIVEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

+1 Sorry I was late with a reply...looks like either we're the only ones on here OR everyone else is out in theirs and don't have time to post

When we get the chance to actually use it. My goal was once I month...looks like we're going to miss this month. Just to much other stuff going on.

I did happen to find a "stow-away" yesterday in the electrical compartment. Lil bugger cheewed through my data cable to my progressive industeries hardwired surge protector. Luckily the only thing I had to do was crimp another RJ-11 on.
CbtEngr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:14 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CbtEngr View Post
+1 Sorry I was late with a reply...looks like either we're the only ones on here OR everyone else is out in theirs and don't have time to post

When we get the chance to actually use it. My goal was once I month...looks like we're going to miss this month. Just to much other stuff going on.

I did happen to find a "stow-away" yesterday in the electrical compartment. Lil bugger cheewed through my data cable to my progressive industeries hardwired surge protector. Luckily the only thing I had to do was crimp another RJ-11 on.
I think it is so cool we have very similar set ups as far as the motor home and jeep set up. I too try to get out at least once maybe twice a month, that would be cool to ru into each other at a camp ground some day.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:27 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Quote:

try some irish spring bar soap in areas susceptible to critters. it seems to be working for us.
01 WINNEBAGO 35U W20.8.1L SW Wa, Hi. Good Sam, SKP. AMSOIL fluids. BANKS ecm program. SCAN GAUGE II w/ Ally temp. 2 LIFELINE GPL-6CT AGM Batts on their sides. TST tptts. K&N panel air filter. AERO mufflers. TAYLOR plug wires. ULTRA POWER track bar. KONI fsd shocks, toad '14 smart car
DAN L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:00 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK Jeeper View Post
I think it is so cool we have very similar set ups as far as the motor home and jeep set up. I too try to get out at least once maybe twice a month, that would be cool to ru into each other at a camp ground some day.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing! Maybe someday. What type of tow bar did you end up going with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN L View Post
try some irish spring bar soap in areas susceptible to critters. it seems to be working for us.
Thanks! I think I actually have a couple of bars around (guess the in-laws will have to "take one for the team" ) Plus it will smell better than mothballs I'm thinking!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

If your interested I just went and got my Jeep weighed today and I have 400 lbs to play with came in at 4600 with a full tank of fuel and me not in it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC04943.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	250.4 KB
ID:	14536  
Old 10-09-2011, 05:45 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
If your interested I just went and got my Jeep weighed today and I have 400 lbs to play with came in at 4600 with a full tank of fuel and me not in it.
I haven't weighed it yet.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:01 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

I have some "extras" but a sahara might be around the same especially with a hard top.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:39 PM   #9
Winnebago Watcher

itasca impulse 2012

One other Itasca Impulse owner here. Picking up a '12 Itasca Impulse Silver 26 QP from dealer on Saturday. Nice to join the group. Do you folks have an extended warranty for your Impulse? Dealer pushing it of course. Thanks.
irogkj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:10 PM   #10
Winnebago Camper

Welcome aboard!!!!

We went ahead and got something I just can't remember what now

Figure that much for one of these and only a 1 year warranty ..it was worth it to us..I think we got a 3 year.

Tags
itasca