Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-14-2021, 03:31 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Front Sun shade

Looking for shades to put in front windows while in storage. Anyone source them? Thanks
Old 01-14-2021, 06:55 PM   #2
Aspect 30J

If your unit is a Class C...I use a vinyl outside sunshade that wraps the front windshield and the 2 side windows. My unit is an Aspect 30J on a E450 Ford chassis. Order on Amazon. It has lasted 2 years and still looks great.

Hope this helps,
MovingMann
MovingMann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 06:58 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

RV Window Sunshade Reflector Kit

The Cdn/US border has been closed now for 10 months so rather than enjoying glorious warm winter weather in AZ we are freezing at our summer spot in Ontario, knee deep in snow and cold temperatures. Heat loss through the windshield has been stopped using an inside type of sunshade we found on Amazon.ca (RV WINDOW SUNSHADE REFLECTOR KIT. COMMERCIAL GRADE , DOUBLE THICKNESS). It looks and feels just like the sunshade you may need when you store your RV.

It's made in Toronto (Ships from Canada and sold by JR Global Sales) fits our Adventurer 37F perfectly and worked for cold like a charm - you may find something similar on Amazon.com

We hope you find what you need. Stay Safe, T&J
JOnTariO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:00 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

reflective bubblewrap from home depot. I have it in all the windows of my 22m it keeps it warm in winter, cool in summer blocking harmful rays. I hav0 a E350 ford using a camco cover on windshield and cab side windows.
TATANKA01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 12:29 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

I've been using a Fancher's sun shade on my Sprinter - it lets you see out in the daytime and lets everyone outside see in at night if you have the lights on. If it's really hot I put a piece of Reflectix between the windshield and the shade (the Reflectix also blocks the view both ways). Been working great for about 5 years now.
jayelldouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 04:30 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

Just got this one. Works like a charm.

https://www.sprinterpartsdepot.com/c...ndshield-cover

Thanks all
Old 01-27-2021, 06:24 PM   #7
Winnebago Owner

sun shades

Go to Eclipse Sunshade.com. You can get retractable sunshades that attach to the windshield and just pull together. They reflect 95% of the heat from the sun. I have them on all my vehicles for years and love them. I have used old sunshades and velcro'd them to my side windows for total sun blockage in the cab of my View.
plrude is offline   Reply With Quote