Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-11-2020, 12:07 AM   #1
2021 View 24D

Equalize Industries Levelers Problem

Hoping someone has tread similar ground to the problem I've just started having on my 6 week old 2021 24D. After largely been working fine, the Equalizer Levelers signal a dash mounted error light and alarm inappropriately. Past behavior has been to occasionally sound this alarm when first starting the View in the morning, requiring an 'All Retract' to rectify. The leveler legs did not appear partially or fully deployed in this case, and I saw the provided documentation noted a requirement for a redundant 'All Retract' every day to repressurize the hydraulics. I hope this unusual and cruel procedure not to be the case. But the situation worsened yesterday with the alarm reactivating while driving. I only get about a mile or two on the road before it sounds off, and either stopping to silence it at the rear door mounted control panel or having my passenger do so only resets it for a couple more miles. Suffice it to say the alarm is designed to trigger all human reflexes to deal with this 'emergency' immediately, in spite of having verified that I'm not driving with levelers down, partially or otherwise. I've done a cursory check but haven't located the pump, since I theorize it may have been delivered with minimal fluid, or worse yet a leak. I'll give WB or Equalizer a call on Monday, but if someone has run into this and has a recommendation to resolve the matter it would be very welcome. The View is undriveable with a screeching alarm every couple of miles that is not easily or permanently quieted. Thanks!
fsantore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
levelers