Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-15-2022, 11:17 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Entertainment System - Playing DVDs 2014 Aspect

Not sure where this should go so will try here. Having issues with playing DVDs in our 2014 Aspect. Now we don't watch a lot on the TV which is probably related to having issues. Now, we've always watched DVDs by using the TV modulator. Despite what the manual says this does not work with HDMI1 (or HDMI2). Prior to this happening I had a time getting cable to work, but did finally. Again I'm sure inexperience plays a part.

So, my settings are TV modulator on with light glowing set to channel 3 but also tried 4; switch box main TV on; amplifier off, TV itself set to TV; channel setting Air, scanned receiving some OTA.

So I figure it's something simple like a configuration setting since it was working before I had to watch the National Championship on cable and changed things. So I haven't started pulling things apart to see what cables may or may not have come loose but why after our 5 years in it that would happen I don't know.
Greg121 is offline   Reply With Quote