Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-09-2022, 09:41 PM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer View Post
The duals on the 2021 and 2022 24D seem to be smaller than the regular single pane windows. Comparing pictures online of units with and without the duals, it is apparent they do not look as large. Does anyone know this to be accurate. Trying to weigh this option though I am leaning towards not getting them despite living in Canada and camping in cool weather.
Yes the dual pane windows are smaller than the single pane windows. I've tried to buy some from Winnebago and discovered the difference through them. And yes the videos are accurate. You can see that the dual pane are smaller on video.
crah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 09:54 PM   #22
Winnebago Watcher

Thanks for your quick reply. I am surprised how much smaller the duals appear to be. I think the smaller size alone is enough to dissuade me from opting for this upgrade.
Shimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 11:01 PM   #23
Winnebago Owner

And ... why can't/couldn't RV dual pane windows use glass panes .... just like the dual pane windows in our home?

No way would I want plastic windows in our RV.
Phil G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 07:45 AM   #24
RVCalypso

Full Size Glass

Mine are full-size windows just like on any other Minnie Winnie. They are also glass! They look like the windows in my house.
gurroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 08:52 AM   #25
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurroz View Post
Mine are full-size windows just like on any other Minnie Winnie. They are also glass! They look like the windows in my house.
Perhaps they are glass on the Minnie Winnie but in the Sprinter based models they are plastic and appear to be quite a bit smaller. Likely due to weight limitations on the Sprinter chassis.
Shimmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
window