Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-03-2020, 06:16 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Differences of the 25B Models

Wife and I are knew to the RV community and we are going to Winnebago and narrowed it down to the floor plan of a 25B (Minnie Winnie or Spirit) is there more to the differences other than the decor and furnishing.
Ironmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 07:40 PM   #2
RVCalypso

They are the same with different trim. I am sure you will be happy with either one. One piece of advice, get a mechanical trash picker upper tool. You squeeze the handle and the clamp at the bottom opens and closes ($3.00 at Harbor Freight.) Use it when making the corner bed!
gurroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 07:49 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Good question as I did some looking at one year and was surprised at how the items I looked at were what appears to be the same, but I really could not say as I did not know what year you were speaking of and in RV that can be a change not only year to year but during a model year, so it takes some really close looking. Also be aware that not all Rv of the same year, make and model will be the same as there are option to add or leave off, just as cars do.
One big problem in getting a firm and accurate answer is that a new model will not have too many folks who really know the small points yet, leaving answers to be really scarce.
So I might suggest a really intense search online for info to try to get up to speed for better shopping on any differences. Winnebago does a good job of posting info online but it will take some digging to get the real difference, if any.
The operators manuals here can be a place to start but they tend to be generic and may fit several models:
https://www.winnebago.com/owners/owner-tools/service
But if you pick a specific RV, the parts listing can let you do amazing things like look at any one item for what might be different. Things like ducted air or not can be picked up by going here:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm
Shopping and getting to know what fits you best may be one of the tougher parts!
Good luck and enjoy the search!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 05:37 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Appreciate the tip. Does your 25B have the electric stabilizing jacks and how do you like them or anyone else who have used them.
Ironmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 05:48 PM   #5
RVCalypso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmike View Post
Appreciate the tip. Does your 25B have the electric stabilizing jacks and how do you like them or anyone else who have used them.
No it does not. One of the things that attracted us to the 25B was the lack of slides and complicated systems. I personally have no problem leveling with blocks. There are people that would not own an RV without auto levelers. I had them on my super C. I am sure they have gotten much better since 2006.
gurroz is offline   Reply With Quote