Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-08-2005, 03:16 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Let me try this again: are there any owners of the new Aspect/Cambria on the forum? It seems that it's mainly oriented toward Class As, but "Winnebago Owners" come in all sizes! I'd enjoy sharing experiences with other Aspect owners, and hope to hear from them.

Bob C in NC
Old 03-08-2005, 03:16 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

Let me try this again: are there any owners of the new Aspect/Cambria on the forum? It seems that it's mainly oriented toward Class As, but "Winnebago Owners" come in all sizes! I'd enjoy sharing experiences with other Aspect owners, and hope to hear from them.

Bob C in NC
Old 03-09-2005, 04:08 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Hi Bob,
I find myself replying to a thread when I shouldn't because we don't own one, yet. However, my wife and I have spent some considerable time aboard the Aspect 26A, last fall at a dealer's lot and last weekend at an RV show.
After scaling back from an '02 Itasca Sunrise 32V to a class B on a Mercedes Sprinter chassis, we have come to realize that a bit more space is a must for us. The Aspect/Cambria 26 has our collective eye.
Perhaps you can answer a question for me - the specs state that the holding tanks are heated. Does that include gray, black and fresh water ?

'07 Allegro Bay 34XB
duramr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 06:17 AM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

>>Perhaps you can answer a question for me - the specs state that the holding tanks are heated. Does that include gray, black and fresh water ?<<

Hi, Mark. I'm afraid I can't answer your questions. The "heated tanks" (whatever that means) are only spec'ed on the 26', while I have a 23'. But the spec sheet sure makes it sound as though the holding tanks are heated, but not the fresh water. At any rate, that's the way I read it.

If you get the 26', I sure hope you enjoy yours as much as we're enjoying ours. It's like having a sports car after all those years of pushing Class As around!

Bob C in NC
Old 03-10-2005, 03:01 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

You're right! Guess I should have asked which model you have. I do think that the 26 is our next rig.
One major advantage to a shorter rig is fueling. More gas station are available due to the fact that you can easily get in and out.

Good luck and enjoy.

'07 Allegro Bay 34XB
duramr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 03:02 PM   #6
Winnebago Watcher

Yes......

Don't
Aspect26A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 03:03 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gypsy Bob:

Bob C in NC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Aspect26A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 05:21 AM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Hi Gypsy Bob,
We took delivery of our new 2006 Cambria 26A in July & have accumulated ~4000 trouble-free miles since putting it into "hibernation" this past December. Have had no serious concerns with the coach or drivetrain, have averaged ~9mpg and really enjoy the ride.
I have posted in other parts of this forum [& on some other Forums too]several simple modifications I have made to the coach to increase overall comfort and convenience. These include a swivel seat base for the passenger seat, water heater vent heat shield to protect the water gravity fill door, suspension mods that really increase driveability, custom billet grille work, etc.
DW and I share the driving everywhere and this coach has met our every expectation. Hope you enjoy yours too!
zooom is offline   Reply With Quote