Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2022, 07:12 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2019 fuse ac, wiper, horn not working

This trip the cab Ac, horn, & wipers quit working.. fuses look OK. Suspect one wire from battery.. any ideas??
Silverdonna5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 03:58 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Not sure of your complete model info, but on my 2017 Fuse there is a Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel located under the the right side of the steering wheel, behind the panel. On the 2017, Fuse No. F38 powers the Horn Relay, windshield wiper relay and the A/C blower motor relay. You can double check which fuse it may be by checking your Ford Transit Owner's Manual. There is a table for the fuse functions listed along with which of the three fuse blocks it is located. Let me know if that doesn't solve the problem.
Ford1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 04:58 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you so much.. I looked for individual ones but didn’t realize there was a relay that handled all 3!
Old 05-17-2022, 05:22 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford1 View Post
Not sure of your complete model info, but on my 2017 Fuse there is a Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel located under the the right side of the steering wheel, behind the panel. On the 2017, Fuse No. F38 powers the Horn Relay, windshield wiper relay and the A/C blower motor relay. You can double check which fuse it may be by checking your Ford Transit Owner's Manual. There is a table for the fuse functions listed along with which of the three fuse blocks it is located. Let me know if that doesn't solve the problem.
OMG…. You are the best… that was it….. same number fuse on the 2019…. Let me buy you a drink if our paths ever cross down the road
Old 05-17-2022, 08:48 PM   #5
Site Team

You know, talking about the fuse in a Fuse and which of the three fuse blocks contain the bad fuse, and I'm about ready for a drink myself!
Glad you have it fixed.
Eagle5

Tags
fuse