Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2019, 06:19 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2018 Navion Itasca Slider

New user looking for some advice. I changed the batteries (house and vehicle) last weekend on my 2018 Navion Itasca 24V and now my slider won't open. The left side tries to open but the right side will not move - sounds like only one motor is operating. I looked around as best I could to see if I had any kind of obstruction and do not see anything.

In addition, my video touch screen will not toggle when I touch a different application. It still works and I can view the back up video screen when I have the vehicle in reverse but when driving I cannot change applications and I can only listen to the station the radio is on. No touch application works.

Does anyone have any experience with these issues? Hate to bring it to the shop at this point - it will take months to get it fixed at my local RV shop.

Thanks Barry
BSullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 08:39 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Google Schwintek slide synchronization and follow the instructions on how to re-sync the slide. Several good YouTube videos on this.

You need to reboot the radio. I would disconnect the chassis battery (red disconnect above accelerator pedal) for a couple of minutes and then repower the system. That should reset the radio. If it is still not working, give River Park a call.

You need to get an attitude adjustment around your local RV shop. Meeting with the service manager before repairs begin, never leaving your rig at the shop, and so on.
luvlabs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
itasca, slide