Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-22-2020, 01:53 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2017 View 24V Fuse Allocation

My tank levels for the gray and black tank suddenly stopped working. I thought it might be a fuse. When I went to look up the fuse allocation I found that the Black Bag reference manuals are woefully inadequate for detail on many of the coach systems. So, two questions really:
1. Any other thoughts on why the two tank gauges (which are still lighted in the panel) indicate 0 liquid in both tanks, which I know is incorrect?
2. Anyone know where I can get a more complete list of fuse allocation?
Thanks!
JJ
Joe Newman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 03:04 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

This is one that we need to check the last digit in the serial number to get down to the exact one, but this is the wiring where you can choose which and drill down to the holding tank levels wiring:
Wiring Diagrams
This drawing on sheet 3 at detail CA may be the fuses info you want??
https://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/2016/194814.pdf
And another site for looking at the physical layout of part is here but it does require a bit of download:
https://catalog3d.winnebagoind.com/menu/Parts.htm
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 07:15 AM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Lots of good info there Morich, thanks. But I don't see specific fuse allocations. I guess I can try to check each fuse for continuity, but surely there is a good reference somewhere. The fuse allocation booklet in the black bag is not even close.
Old 08-23-2020, 09:41 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

By fuse allocation, are you speaking of a listing of what each fuse feeds like one for the monitor or gauges specifically? We do not often see each item broken out that way but more often get something more generic like "monitor" or "ACC" without setting it out as the probes alone. We don't get as much indepth info on the newer rV as we do on older and that does make it harder to look deep for trouble. With the currently available info, I'm not able to even spot the holding tank wiring at all, other than a listing in the parts catalog and that doesn't show the location, but just a listing PDF style.
As a desperate act, I have heard of the monitor plug coming loose off the back of the monitor, so a pure guess at the problem might be that some plug is "half-loose" there??? I have also seen a set of diodes in tank gauge wiring on other older models and those might be prone to needing checked? No info on where they would be, either.
Maybe a check to see how the lights work if you have the tanks filled more?
Really have no good ideas, though!!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 11:42 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Yeah, I think this is one of those brute force situations. I’ll remove the monitor and check continuity to one of the sensors. I may have to do a pull and check on each fuse I can find (and maybe see if can make a list of what circuit they control.) Thanks for the input.

Tags
cat, fuse