Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO FLEET | MOTORHOMES and TRAILERS > Winnebago Class C Motorhomes
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-20-2018, 05:34 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

2007 Access Fresh Water Fill

I have a 2007 24v Access and cannot find how to fill the fresh water tank when connected to city water. The manual says there is a valve but I can't find one. Does anyone know where it is located?
Thanks.
Jetav8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 07:08 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

If there is one, it would normally be located in the compartment where you connect your city water hose, or where the external shower is located. It may be labeled something like "city/camper".
al1florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:09 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

I don't see it in your Plumbing Diagrams.

Might not have one....

tderonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:27 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

It doesn't have a water compartment or external shower. The city water just connects to the side of the motorhome at the hose receptacle.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:28 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

I think you are right. It probably doesn't have one even though the manual says it does. I thing they use one manual for all models. Thanks everyone for the reply.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:17 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetav8er View Post
I have a 2007 24v Access and cannot find how to fill the fresh water tank when connected to city water. The manual says there is a valve but I can't find one. Does anyone know where it is located?
Thanks.

Look on the left side near and behind the rear wheel. There should be a small locked door. I think you have a fill hose connection and a pour fill. I don't know why your book says "valve". The city fill is a back flow prevention 'valve' technicality.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:28 AM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the suggestion. Mine is a 24V and the first door on the left behind the rear wheels is the shore power door. The next one back is the dump door. The fill hose door is on the right rear. I think this is an econo model that doesn't have the fresh water fill feature.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #8
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetav8er View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. Mine is a 24V and the first door on the left behind the rear wheels is the shore power door. The next one back is the dump door. The fill hose door is on the right rear. I think this is an econo model that doesn't have the fresh water fill feature.
http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/...224v_plumb.pdf
This is your plumbing layout. Where on your coach is that pair of lines located that is running from the potable water tank to the outside? You have no "valve" as you would expect. It looks like it is a typical RV hose fitting in the sidewall. This one is to fill the tank. Behind the shower, on the outside wall, is your city water connection (opposite side of the drawing). I hope this helps you.
Rick
Old 07-06-2018, 10:02 AM   #9
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichorick View Post
http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/...224v_plumb.pdf
This is your plumbing layout. Where on your coach is that pair of lines located that is running from the potable water tank to the outside? You have no "valve" as you would expect. It looks like it is a typical RV hose fitting in the sidewall. This one is to fill the tank. Behind the shower, on the outside wall, is your city water connection (opposite side of the drawing). I hope this helps you.
Rick
Looking at the diagram, the gravity fresh water fill is on the same side as the water heater, which looks like it is on the passenger side.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:02 PM   #10
Winnebago Camper

I think you are right. I just have the gravity fill for the fresh water tank. I don't normally use the city water connection. We just got back from a 4 week, 7500 mile Alaska tour and one night we hooked up to city water and I thought I would fill the fresh water tank. The owners manual said we had one but I searched all over and looked at the plumbing schematics and didn't see one. It for sure doesn't affect our camping style. We love our motor mansion.
Thanks for all the replies.
Old 07-06-2018, 03:42 PM   #11
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by al1florida View Post
Looking at the diagram, the gravity fresh water fill is on the same side as the water heater, which looks like it is on the passenger side.
OOPS! I need to read the replies closer. I was thinking the OP was looking for the gravity water feed.

Tags
water