Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2021, 07:44 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Travato problems

Just got a new 2021 Travato We have multiple problems the roof leaks and destroyed the inside light there was water coming through the light the table clamps broke after the first use The jumpseat doesn’t slide the belt that holds the water tank binds the seat the shower bottom door fitting fell off. Poor build quality. Oh I forgot the refrigerator didn’t work we got that fixed
Ira chernoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 08:00 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

Sorry to hear your problems. We just purchased a 2021 Travato 259KL. Hope we didn't get a lemon.
Reidfm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 10:12 PM   #3
Proud “No Intent” Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira chernoff View Post
Just got a new 2021 Travato We have multiple problems the roof leaks and destroyed the inside light there was water coming through the light the table clamps broke after the first use The jumpseat doesn’t slide the belt that holds the water tank binds the seat the shower bottom door fitting fell off. Poor build quality. Oh I forgot the refrigerator didn’t work we got that fixed
Ouch! Wonder what day that coach was built? Hope it all gets worked out for you. That’s a real shame.

Except for the evap recall our dealer, Giant RV, promised was fixed, but wasn’t, we’ve had no major issues that I couldn’t resolve myself.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:09 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Quote:
It's obvious that you are upset and it is possible there is good reason to be upset but then we do often get more upset than needed when we don't understand how things work.

Can you give us more details on what is going on and what RV you have? There
are five different models of 2021 Travota but those I have looked at do not have any way for what I think you are saying to be possible, so we need more definite info to take a look.

What are you calling a "jump seat"? Is it the front passenger seat?
In looking at where the seats are in the front and where the tanks are in the to rear part, I do not understand what you are saying to be possible.

But then, that is where we need more info on the problems.
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 03:26 PM   #5
2022 Travato 59KL

Quote:
You have had problems since October! Who is your dealer?
kmessinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ems, problems